[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI (I.430) over ethernet

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:29:15 MST 2006

2006/6/8, Paul Hales <pdhales at optusnet.com.au>:

> Another option would be to see if the provider will provide 2 BRI lines
> that are tied together in some way.
>
> Most of the providers in Australia will do similar things with PRI.
>
> PaulH
>
> Do you mean receiving traffic on 2 BRI lines (2 channels spread on 2
separate ports) connected to 2 differents boxes so that one line or box
failure wouldn't affect incoming calls ?

If positive, do these providers price this service (2 ports - 2 channels) at
an intermediate level between simple capacity (1 port -2 channels) and
double capacity (2 ports - 4 channels) ?

Cheers