[Asterisk-Users] Re: GXP-2000 (steer clear)

list mail listmail at acedsl.com
Wed Jun 7 17:42:27 MST 2006

I read all the stories and did the homework, but one client wanted
under 100/phone. I explained the issues and we went ahead. I have had
not one problem with 18 units purchased from VOIPsupply.
They sound very good via handset. Can't comment on the speaker phone
quality. For the money, they are good phones in my opinion.

On Jun 7, 2006, at 8:26 AM, Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:

> On Wed, June 7, 2006 14:09, Louis-David Mitterrand said:
>> On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 11:26:20PM -0400, Daniel Salama wrote:
>>> Well, these are encouraging words :)
>>>
>>> You're basically telling me that I should tell my client to buy
>>> other
>>> phones. I agree that you cannot compare these phones with Cisco or