[Asterisk-Users] Many asterisk server behind a redirector?

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:10:40 MST 2006

If you have the need to implement 5 asterisk boxes each one handling
only 100 ulaw calls (same dialplan,etc.) logging to a six MYSQL server
, what do you use in *front* of the asterisks?
Codecs, hardware,etc is not important. The thing that Im trying to
figure out is how do I present the asterisk servers to a bunch of
phones and/or FXStoSIP boxes.

a sip proxy is not the solution because the sip proxy will then have
to be able to take the load.

Do I use a sip redirector? is there any?

Google hasn't returned an interesting link. Are there any redirectors available?

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780

mailto: eaperezh at gmail.com
mailto: eperez at ptysystems.com