[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 7 13:08:10 MST 2006

John Novack wrote:
> Is the 94x any better? seems without backlighting, any are next to
> useless.
Yes, I like the 941 better than the Polycom 301 and the display is much
improved (no backlight, but one of the guys at voipsupply told me that
the 942 has a backlight which sounds very promising).  The base for the
941 is more angled like the polycom phones and it is bigger and heavier
so it doesn't move around as much.  And the buttons have a very nice feel.

With the list of phones I have used, here is how I would choose them
(first being better):

Polycom 501
Linksys spa-941
Polycom 301