[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 7 12:44:57 MST 2006

Did you try setting the RTP packet time size to 0.020?  Also I would
look at the trunk, provider or internet connection before the phones I
started suspecting the phones.

I have had the same problems with providers, and the conversations sound
great from one location to another over the internet, but once it hits a
provider, the sound quality drops.  That is not the fault of the
phones.  Are you sure you didn't change anything else when you switched
from the spa-841 phones?