[Asterisk-Users] QuadBri card

Olivier Saulnier steganux at steganux.com
Wed Jun 7 08:44:16 MST 2006

Hello,
I install the latest release of Asterisk, QuadBri driver.
I compile al; that, copy zaptel.conf file, modify /etc/rc.d/rc.local for
launch qozap...

zaptel.conf:
---------------
# hfc-s pci a span definition
# most of the values should be bogus because we are not really zaptel
loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr

span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
span=2,1,3,ccs,ami
span=3,1,3,ccs,ami
span=4,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
bchan=4-5
dchan=6
bchan=7-8
dchan=9
bchan=10-11
dchan=12

zapata.conf:
----------------
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
language=fr
context=from-pstn
;signalling=fxs_ks
; OLS
signalling=bri_cpe_ptmp
rxwink=300        ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

;Include genzaptelconf configs
#include zapata-auto.conf

group=1

;Include AMP configs
#include zapata_additional.conf

Asterisk is OK, but when i plug my ISDN phone lines, the leds of the
QuadBri card stays red! Nothing happen when i call the phone number by
external line.
I always have at asterisk console the message:
qozap: not re-activating layer1 span1

I see my channels with  zap show status

if I do: less /proc/zaptel/3 (par exemple), I have the return message
for each channel: DEACTIVATING

What's happen??

Best regards,

--