[Asterisk-Users] Music On Hold not working with new 1.2.7.1 install

| Rurouni Alucard | rakh at dangerclan.net
Wed Jun 7 11:45:32 MST 2006

Did you check your mpg123 version ?, asterisk needs a specific version in order to work...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Reina
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:02 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Music On Hold not working with new 1.2.7.1 install

  I have followed the instructions provided at:

  http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=asterisk+config+musiconhold.conf

  including installing asterisk-addons-1.2.  I have left musiconhold.conf as is, calm-river et al are fine for now.

  However, no sound is heard and I get this message from the CLI when accessing MOH:

  -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'Zap/19-1'
  -- Stoped music on hold on Zap/19-1

  This happens whether it's a parked call or whether I access MOH directly via:

  exten => 800,1,Answer
  exten => 800,2,MusicOnHold()

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you very much.