[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Wed Jun 7 05:29:40 MST 2006

They don't all go down at the same time, or at least, my client
hasn't noticed. I just added the qualify option. Let's see how that
goes.

As for the SPA-841, I have a client with a few of them and he cannot
stop complaining about the bad audio quality. I replace a couple with
a PAP-2 and another one with the GXP-2000 and he claims the quality
to be incredibly better for both the PAP2 and the GXP-2000. He hasn't
complained about the problems I mentioned on the GXP-2000 - yet :)

Thanks,
Daniel