[Asterisk-Users] DTMF feedthru again...

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 6 19:26:49 MST 2006

Ok Thank you Kevin. The situation with the lead-in key is a little hard to
get a handle on with the RFC-8233 being broken. I have to use inband and
doing the feature key stuff with inband would be a little tuff. Is that
suppose to work? If you did not care if * muted the keys it would be a
little easier. Just monitor and take action if the right keys were pressed
in the appropriate time. It is the muting that gets tricky.

Doug