[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Tue Jun 6 16:44:52 MST 2006

I enabled call-waiting from the tftp configuration and it now works.
What firmware are you using and where can I get it?

My client complaints that the phone stops working every once in a
while with no explanation. My client says that he could be using the
phone with no problem and a few minutes later, when he wants to make
a call, the phone will always give a fast busy after pressing the
fourth digit. My workaround to him was to reboot the phone. That
seems to solve the problem, however, it's not practical to have that
problem in an office environment with 18 GXP-2000. Any ideas what the
problem could be?

Thanks,
Daniel