[Asterisk-Users] Transcoding g.711 -> g.729

Mats Karlsson mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:11:36 MST 2006

This tool can convert from and to any codec loaded in asterisk:

http://redice.krisk.org/res_conv-0.1.tgz

Except for some small errors in README regarding versions ++ have it
been a nice tool and helped me a lot.

I have a small script that I have used to convert many of my prompts,
mail me if you are intressted.

/Mats