[Asterisk-Users] DTMF feedthru again...

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Tue Jun 6 14:40:43 MST 2006

> The other gotcha here which I still think is (also) an * problem is that
> if you set any features on "tTwW" etc it filters the character and it does
> not send it out over PSTN...

Me too! :)
We have a server that we wanted the ability to transfer outgoing calls
and so included the ,T option with dial. Once we did that we could not
make remote IVR systems recognize dtmf tones. Our trunks are PRI ISDN.
We are using a T410P card connected to a channel bank for analog phones.
(No SIP in this case) Removing the outgoing transfer fixed the IVR
issues. This is definitely an asterisk issue.

Don Pobanz