[Asterisk-Users] DTMF feedthru again...

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:21:19 MST 2006

in Fact we saw similar problems with all sipura products.

We think its a default value thats not quite right for the north american
market, these units are built and tested in asia mostly.

one simple test to check it out is call this number
www.nextwavetitaniumplus.com Toll-Free Account Information Line:
888-252-9535
it just seemd that even the cisco is not passing the dtmf ..

Can anyone confirm ?