[Asterisk-Users] SIP One-way audio: == Forcing Marker bit, because SSRC has changed - trxtel.com

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jun 6 10:28:47 MST 2006

----- Brent Torrenga <lists at torrenga.com> wrote:

> "== Forcing Marker bit, because SSRC has changed" 5 times after
> atempting a
> native bridge. I realize this is most certainly a NAT issue, the *
> server is
> behind one. Sip.conf has externip=, and localnet=.

google is your friend :-) We've already covered this on the list, it's not something that you should be concerned about (or even seeing). Later releases of Asterisk no longer generate this message, and when they do it is not marked as a warning, because it is not.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer