[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk exit on startup

Nathan Bell nathanb at actarg.com
Tue Jun 6 09:52:37 MST 2006

The errors were just these:
Jun  6 10:03:06 ERROR[14553] pbx_dundi.c: Unable to load config dundi.conf
Jun  6 10:03:06 ERROR[14553] chan_iax2.c: Unable to load config iax.conf

There were other warnings and notices for the other conf files, and that
was it.

However, I just noticed a brand spankin' new version of Asterisk
(1.2.9), and it fixes the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience, but
thanks for the help.