[Asterisk-Users] Change in dial command behaviour between 1.2.7.1 and 1.2.8?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Jun 6 09:38:57 MST 2006

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> ----- Remco Barendse <asterisk at barendse.to> wrote:
>
>> Did I goof up or did something change?
>
> No, there should not be any behavioral changes between 1.2.7.1 and 1.2.8 except for bug fixes. The only change that I see in the ChangeLog for 1.2.8 that could be relevant is the one regarding 'usecallingpres' handling chan_zap; are you using that option in your zapata.conf file?

Found it!!

In zapata.conf I removed 2 lines ages ago :
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown

For some reason when restarting / reloading Asterisk this never made any
difference, only now this problem popped up. So in the end it turned out
that I did goof up :)

Why this setting is preventing proper DID notification to be sent to the
PBX is a mystery to me but it seems to work now.

Thanks for all the replies!