[Asterisk-Users] DTMF feedthru again...

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 6 09:38:40 MST 2006

Ok trying this again... is there anyone using the SPA-3000 with * ????
I am not sure if this is a specific problem to it or not. This is
something I really need to fix!!!

When dialing out using * interfaced to an SPA-3000, fxs,fxo, I cannot
access (reliably) DTMF menus at the called party, after call completion.
Dialing DTMF is fine.

I checked by calling myself. Listening to either end on a completed call,
and pressing a DTMF button on the opposing phone results in an audible
click and very little if any audible DTMF energy being heard.

What is muting the DTMF??? Does * have anything to do with this? I am
not using any dial flags.

I tried 'inband' in all places with no difference. At one point this
seemed like a * feature problem and I thought removing dial flags fixed
it but that does not now seem to be the case.

How can I fix this???

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *