[Asterisk-Users] Local vs. toll Dial Plan

Jason Bachman jason at bachman.cc
Tue Jun 6 04:00:01 MST 2006

I am working on an AGI script to do just this.  The idea is to use the
XML database search at localcallingguide.com and decide if the call is
local or LD based on parameters that you provide to the script.  Will
keep you posted on the progress of this.  I'm hoping to have it done
soon.  The problem has been finding the time to work on it.

-Jason