[Asterisk-Users] Help - DTMF feedthru

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 6 01:09:49 MST 2006

I thought I had this fix but I just upgraded from 1.2.7 to 1.2.9 and it
seems to be happenning again....

Using Sipura SPA-3000 with *. I want DTMF tones to go thru when I call out
on PSTN - I.E. if I call my bank or external VM and need to put out DTMF.

I found with 1.2.7 if I turned off all transfer and other local DTMF
options - did not put any flags in dial it would work fine.

Now in 1.2.9 it seems to have broken again. I have not changed anything
(no flags) and the DTMF is not getting thru.

Any ideas?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *