[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm-0.6 and incoming calls problem

Esteban Guana-Jarrin egua5261 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:43:21 MST 2006

James and Armin,

>>Turn on asterisk debugging too. Capi seems to be working okay, maybe
>>asterisk isn't picking up the call for some reason. Maybe:

>>asterisk -r
>>set verbose 9
>>set debug 9
>>capi debug

>>then make an incoming call and copy the output into an email and send it
>>to the list (unless it is really really long, then you may have to look
>>for interesting bits).

>>u should see a message in there somewhere that tells you that either
>>the capi driver is rejecting the call because it doesn't want to answer
>>that msn (your earlier logs make that unlikelye), or that asterisk can't
>>find an extension for it.

>>James

Thanks for your response I managed to get it working with the following as
you suggested,

[capi-in]
exten => 99546476,1,Dial(Sip/123,20)
exten => 99546476,2,Voicemail(123)
exten => 99546476,3,Hangup

Following is the debug output when it started working,

-- ISDN1: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 89
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x09d5 LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  InfoNumber                      = 0xa1
  InfoElement                     = <a1>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x09d5 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

    -- ISDN1: info element Sending Complete
    -- ISDN1: CAPI/ISDN1/99546476-16: 99546476 matches in context capi-in
    -- Executing Dial("CAPI/ISDN1/99546476-16", "Sip/123|20") in new stack
  == Started pbx on channel CAPI/ISDN1/99546476-16
    -- Called 123
    -- SIP/123-0b4d is ringing
  == ISDN1: Requested RINGING-Indication for CAPI/ISDN1/99546476-16

I now have two other problems,

1. Noise is quite loud using this line with asterisk
2. Incoming DTMF tones are not detected via this ISDN line and AVM Fritz
card

Any ideas on how to overcome these issues?

Esteban

Research and compare new cars side by side at carpoint.com.au
http://secure-au.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/a/ci_450304/et_2/cg_801459/pi_1004813/ai_833884