[Asterisk-Users] Local vs. toll Dial Plan

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Jun 5 23:52:02 MST 2006

At 10:58 PM 6/5/2006, you wrote:

>exten => _310.,1,NoOp
>
>It can get tricky if several pattern cover the same range. But I odn't
>believe that this is the case.

There's likely lots of ways to do what he wants, I thought he asked
for a solution to a particular problem, matching a 3 digit number
against a list of 3 digit numbers in a way that's reasonably easy to
maintain.  Other than the list is a bit of trouble to maintain but
easy to generate automatically, my solution, while a bit convoluted
is short, simple and reasonably east to maintain. If it helps him I'm
happy, if not it made me think a bit and that's always worthwhile.

It came out of an attempt to make an automatic list processing engine
to find the best possible outgoing line in my setup. You'll find that
under GROUP() on the wiki and any ideas you might have to improve
would be gladly accepted.

Ira