[Asterisk-Users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Saturday June 10th - 2006

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Mon Jun 5 15:36:11 MST 2006

Hello,

The next Asterisk Users Group meeting has been scheduled for this Saturday
June 10th at 11:30am.

Meetings are held monthly on the second Saturday of each month, excluding
July and December. The Agenda is posted online
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Twin+Cities+Asterisk+User+Group+Agenda

This months meeting will be held at a new location, Onvoy will be hosting
in a much larger facility.

Onvoy is located at Hwy169 and I-394 in the west metro area.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Onvoy,+300+Highway+169+S,+55426

Onvoy Corporate
300 S. Highway 169, Suite 700
Minneapolis, MN 55426

Please arrive on-time so that we can enter the building as a group.
11:30am - This Saturday

This month we'll be discussing call center solutions with Asterisk.

If you're having a problem with Asterisk, bring your questions to a
meeting for free help. We love helping new users!

Come to a meeting to meet other asterisk users, see asterisk solutions,
win a door prize, eat food, or for the good company, to look for work, if
your looking for employees, to go out for a drive, to get out of your
house, whatever, JUST COME TO THE MEETING!

New visitors can help themselves to FREE FXO Interface cards (So you can
connect your phone line, and have a timing source for meetme and IAX
protocols). Some members have been known to swap hardware at the meetings.
Have extra VoIP gear, looking for VoIP gear? There's plenty of hardware to
see. Have you been to a meeting recently?

Please come and share your own ideas and learn from others. As always,
free food.

We are always looking for help with meeting topics. If you feel like
taking the lead, please do and simply let me know if you need anything.

Meeting starts at 11:30am and parking is available all around the
building. Runs about 2 hours or less, and we'll order Pizza to the meeting
for lunch.

Look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

If you have a product or service you'd like to introduce to our members,
can't get you listed as next month's sponsor.

You can subscribe to our annoucement list at:
http://omni.sccvoip.com/~tcaug  Soon to be http://www.tcaug.net

SPONSORED THIS MONTH BY: SOUND CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS LLC "Keep in touch
with the World"(TM)//  With Support from ONVOY "Be seen. Be heard. Be
informed. Be connected"(TM)