[Asterisk-Users] Local vs. toll Dial Plan

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jun 5 11:47:54 MST 2006

Ok asked this earlier with no response so I will phrase it a different
way. I am sure someone had to deal with this and there is a "best way."

I want to let Asterisk make the decision on best path based on local
exchange - xxx-yyy  - where xxx is one of my local area codes and xxx is
exchange designator. The problem is that the list is rather large. Maybe
50-100. The idea is that I can talor my local PSTN usage to only those
exchanges that are non-toll for me. Other calls will go out ENUM to best
way.

So is there a way to do this without entering a dialplan for every
exchange designator?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *