[Asterisk-Users] Looking for postpaid quality A-Z termination

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Mon Jun 5 09:50:20 MST 2006

Hi List,

After quite a bit of struggle, it looks like I'm all ready to roll out
prepaid cards on my small island. I now have a 4 E1s with a bit of spare
capacity in order to accept incoming calls, and I can route Reunion
Island mobile and fix through my own installations.

For all other destinations, I need a carrier. I need good wholesale
prices to Comoros, Mauritius, Madagascar, India, China / HK, France, UK.

I am looking for some quality A-Z  SIP / g.729 termination providers who
are willing to work on a postpaid basis. This is because I have enough
work as it is, and I don't want to be checking for account balance all
the time. Since I work on a postpaid basis with my own clients (for VoIP
termination), it would fit my business model better.

I am going to start selling the cards very progressively, so don't
expect volume to be very high straight away. Since I want to work with
postpaid providers, this is a good thing since it will give us time to
build some trust as volumes progressively go up.

Eventually I plan to be selling under 12 month around 1,000 cards per
week, which would amount to roughly 1,500 EUR worth of call termination
(weekly).

I understand that doing postpaid is considered risky by many. However I
have been operating in the VoIP industry for a year and a half and have
a profitable and cash flow positive business, with good cash reserves. I
invite you to check the archives to see that I've been around doing VoIP
for a little while now.

If you are interested in building this business relationship with me,
please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom