Re: [Asterisk-Users] Can´t send emails

yrving rivas yrvingr at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Jun 5 09:03:47 MST 2006

David:

thanks for your answer. I´m afraid is not the case.
I can tell you this because I have an email server inside my network and it works fine.

I can send emails from the A at H to itself (the root) but if I try to send an email to internet it gives me a time out.

Thanks again.

Yrving

David K Parker <davparker at gmail.com> escribió: Many ISPs block outbound SMTP except directly to their mail servers. If this is the case, you could try using a mailhop service such as one provided by dnydns.org.

 On 6/5/06, yrving rivas <yrvingr at yahoo.com.mx> wrote: Hello everybody.

I will apreciate your help in this case.
I have the environment showed in the picture of the file included in this message.
I would like to send trhough internet all the messages received by voicemail. I made all the configuration through the AMP, and all messages are saved properly, so I can receive them directly from my phone with *97, but still the Asterisk don´t send it through Internet.
As I have seen the SMTP is working, and I can ping any site of Internet, and any of my internal addresses, but still I have no idea about what is happening.

Thanks.

Yrving

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya -  http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/