[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm-0.6 and incoming calls problem

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Mon Jun 5 06:18:15 MST 2006

> My dial plan as shown below is,
>
> [capi-in]
> exten => s,1,Dial(Sip/123,20)
> exten => s,2,Voicemail(123)
> exten => s,3,Hangup
>
> I believe I should be able to receive calls with the above.

With immediate = yes then you should.

> I have also tried the following, and i get the same problem and debug
> output is the same.
>
> [capi-in]
> exten => 99546476,1,Dial(Sip/123,20)
> exten => 99546476,2,Voicemail(123)
> exten => 99546476,3,Hangup
>
> Any other ideas ???

Turn on asterisk debugging too. Capi seems to be working okay, maybe
asterisk isn't picking up the call for some reason. Maybe:

asterisk -r
set verbose 9
set debug 9
capi debug

then make an incoming call and copy the output into an email and send it
to the list (unless it is really really long, then you may have to look
for interesting bits).

You should see a message in there somewhere that tells you that either
the capi driver is rejecting the call because it doesn't want to answer
that msn (your earlier logs make that unlikelye), or that asterisk can't
find an extension for it.

James