[Asterisk-Users] Campusing two Asterisk boxes?

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Sun Jun 4 22:59:34 MST 2006

I have been looking around some and I can't seem to find anything which will
answer my question.  If I have two Asterisk boxes in different locations which
are linked to each other over the internet, can I configure the boxes to use
each other's lines as local?

In other words, let's say Site A has Phone1
for a 1FB line going into it on an FXO port.  Site B has Phone2 for a 1FB
line going into it on an FXO port.  Is there a way to configure Site A to
use Phone2 from Site B and vice versa?

Undrhil