[Asterisk-Users] WCTDM-24xxp woes

Barry King barry at kingcomputersolutions.com
Sun Jun 4 20:41:02 MST 2006

I'm having a related issue with "could not fill input buffer" and
submitted this bug report:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7264

Rather then fixing volume issues, though, I'm trying to fix major echo
issues.  [The card used to work fine.  fxotune even fixed the echo the
first time I tried it, but gets the error you've been getting since
then (granted though I'm now using zaptel SVN instead of a patched 1.2.5).]

I'm at the point now where I either get fxotune working or buy a Sangoma
card with hardware echo cancellation.

-Barry King