[Asterisk-Users] fine-tuning asterisk questions

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:22:41 MST 2006

For Problem #1:
exten => _X.,1,SetGroup(${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,GotoIf($[${GROUPCOUNT} = 1]?104:3)
exten => _X.,3,Dial,SIP/username
exten => _X.,104,voicemail(u${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,105,hangup
This will limit the amount of incoming calls to "1" and send everything else
to the VM.

For Problem #2:
I'm not sure what you are asking. Perhaps post your dialplan for this
problem & we will take a look.

bp