[Asterisk-Users] WCTDM-24xxp woes

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Sun Jun 4 13:42:09 MST 2006

I am currently running Asterisk 1.2.8, on an AMD Sempron 3100+ (ASUS K8N
Nforce based board).  I am using a Digium wctdm24xxp to terminate 8 (2x
quad) FXO lines.  Using ztmonitor (From zapata) I cannot see that there is
any registerable incoming volume from these lines.  I've been running them
at rxgain = 25 (zapata.conf) to make the audio audible, however this
creates poor call quality issues (static and distortion) on most calls,
and audio garble in voicemails.   Fxotune fails for every line with "Could
not fill input buffer"
I've tried changing PCI slots, played with echo settings, and done
everything else I can think of to make this card play nice to no avial.

Anyone with solutions or ideas, your input will be greatfully appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

--
Andrew D Kirch  |       Abusive Hosts Blocking List      | www.ahbl.org
Security Admin  |  Summit Open Source Development Group  | www.sosdg.org