[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.8 - WARNING[28769]: rtp.c:500 ast_rtp_read: Forcing Marker bit, because SSRC has changed

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jun 3 21:00:37 MST 2006

----- Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jun  3 22:56:09 WARNING[28769]: rtp.c:500 ast_rtp_read: Forcing
> Marker
> bit, because SSRC has changed
>
> However the calls complete correctly.
> I'm using 1.2.8 asterisk stable release.

It's a message that should not have been marked WARNING (or even generated at all unless the verbose level was adequately high). I've already changed this in Subversion and the next release will not generate this message unless requested. There is nothing to be concerned about.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer