[Asterisk-Users] ADIT 600 <=> Asterisk Help

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Jun 3 15:50:10 MST 2006

Bart Fisher wrote:
> I assume, the answer is using MGCP between the boxes.  However, the
> examples
> I found don't really explain fully enough to know how to modify
> examples to work for me.

Adit 600 TDM to a Digium T1 card

> The goal would be able to route calls to and from ADIT from the T1's
> to Asterisk and route some
> Asterisk extensions to the FXS card.

I'll be looking to do this as well in a couple weeks.

I'll be getting a PRI from a local provider and am guessing that I'll
need a 2nd T1 to handle that and use the 1st T1 to handle the Adit.  I
need to supply some analog lines to the facility.  But currently, I have
all analog lines going to the punch down hooked into the Adit, from
there a T1 cross over cable from the Adit to the PRI card in the
Asterisk system.  2 FXO and 2 FXS cards.  Around 5 analog phones hanging
off the FXS.

There is a section on the Wiki on the Adit:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk%20hardware%20channel%20bank%20check

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."