[Asterisk-Users] Config Revision Control

Casey Boone cboone at shawneelink.net
Fri Jun 2 15:39:13 MST 2006

you could always do a subversion checkout to a temp path and then do
search/replace courtesy a perl or a sed script (ie, replace something
like "<<<<BINADDR>>>>" with the address to bind to on that box).

after that rsync/cp/mv/whatever into /etc/asterisk

just a thought

Casey Boone
ShawneeLink Corporation