[Asterisk-Users] Config Revision Control

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Jun 2 15:06:59 MST 2006

Aaron,

I followed the quick start guide and created the repository. It'd be really nice if it had some examples of directory structure so I could understand what I am doing. It also doesn't say how to pass the username and password from the svn client. It describes later, sort of, how to create users etc, but doesn't say how to log in, with the quick start guide.

Doug.