[Asterisk-Users] Polycom-Asterisk hints/presence

Rob McKrill rmckrill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:24:47 MST 2006

According to the release notes for Polycom's SIP 1.6.6 firmware the "Buddy
Watch" limitations have been increased from 8 watched buddies to 48 which
would give you enough to watch status on three (14 button) side cars.

Haven't tested it but read a discussion in the forum about it and plan to
test it with a couple of my customers.