[Asterisk-Users] Prices of g729 codec

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Fri Jun 2 10:00:08 MST 2006

On Friday 02 June 2006 11:39, Lee Howard wrote:

>>>Don't cheat digium out of money..  pay the $10 per license.
>>>

>>Yes, be a good colonist and don't dump any more tea into the harbor.
>>

>Oh please.  Brian's got the reasoning for paying for the license
>entirely
>wrong but at least his heart's in the right place.
>
>It's $10 per simultaneous transcode, Lee.  It's not per month or even
>per-year.  It's a one time fee.
>
>"be a good colonist" indeed.  You've got your head so far up your arse
>you've
>entered a new and entirely intestinally-based existence.

I'm not advocating illegal activity.  I am, however, mocking the the
zealousness behind the "reasoning", as you put it.

The GPL very clearly defines the method of expressing deserved
gratitude, and it is not in monetary support.

Those who would like to extend the requisite gratitude further have
motives, are brainwashed, or are employed by Digium.

Lee.