[Asterisk-Users] Any ideas why I can't dial this SIP phone (sometimes)?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 07:47:50 MST 2006

Nope.. actually, I almost wish the phones did that! (AASTRA 9133i)
because if you are dialing a number, and a call comes in it dumps the
number you were dialing (assuming you didn't finish dialing yet).

It turns out it seems I had a syntax error in my set caller id!!!
Check it out.. notice where the " are in the first and where they are
in the second one?