[Asterisk-Users] Re: Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

Eberhard Müller ebse.goose at web.de
Fri Jun 2 01:40:07 MST 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eberhard Müller
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:58 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

  Hi,
  i have nearly the same problem. But I took the lastest Bristuff from Junghans at 26th of may. So an in my q931 it is changed to ourcallstate.
  But the hangup problem don't disappear!! I got a quadbri, configured with point to pint, beauce my NTBA ist configured to ptp too. When i configure that to ptmp i always get dchan down and TEI requests.
  The problem that i have, my calls to the public network are not cleared(OK it takes for about 30 seconds) . And when I make a new call to the public network I get the message that you described before!
  I make a call into the public network to my mobile an i hear it ring, than i clear the call on my sipphone and I see at the asterisk hungup Zap 1 1 bat my mobile rings again and again.

  So thats my problem!!
  Thanks in advance