: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Upgrade ONLY asterisk from an AAH install

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:59:39 MST 2006

I just discovered that I can dial out fine on my analog line connected via
my tdm11b but my none of my sip or iax2 phones can dial out. When they do,
my analog phone rings. It doesn't matter if I dial out an analog trunk or
teliaxvoip trunk. I seem to recall there was an issue with the zaptel
generated configs and contexts for this particular card and AAH. I've gone
through my backups of previous working configs but can't find the context
issue.