[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2 for Voice and Data

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:58:22 MST 2006

R2 does not limit in any way the use of other channels for other
purposes. R2  is "embedded"  for each time slot. Honestly I have not
needed such a thing (combine channels) but it shouldnt be a problem.
HDLC in zaptel make a gruoup of the channels you specify, and use them
as a single network device.

Regards and good look

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"