[Asterisk-Users] Chanspy Jitter?

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Thu Jun 1 13:28:04 MST 2006

(Sometimes) When I’m monitoring calls, I hear a very bad jitter – usually only on one of the bridged channels. So at first I thought it was just the one end of the conversation actually causing the jitter – but it’s not.  So I called in from another device to spy at the same time – and the other chanspy sounds perfectly normal. (And neither party is complaining of bad sound)

So, periodically, chanspy seems to lose sync with its source – has anyone else had this problem?

Running 1.2.7.1, calls are all SIP<->IAX2

Thanks!

Wes Baehr