[Asterisk-Users] AEL #include

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 1 11:12:43 MST 2006

I really wish the developers could do it. I've found that when others contribute to documentation, they make assumptions. These assumptions are sometimes wrong, and incorrect documentation gets posted, which just fuels more incorrect info. One of the limitations of open source I guess (not that it would be that way if developers could update the docs themselves).

Doug.