[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk: T1 hunt group setup

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Thu Jun 1 10:37:32 MST 2006

Thanks to all.

If PRI channels are not dedicated to DID number - that's all I need. I
hope it will work as you describe and there will be new call on new
channel each time they dial same number. That's VERY cool.

Sorry, I am a newbie to T1 world, though have been using Asterisk with
TDM400P PSTN lines / as well as Voip provider for 2 years now.

Andrei