[Asterisk-Users] Re: G729, voicemail, no codec_g729

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 09:04:45 MST 2006

Sorry for the repost - forgot to put the proper subject last time.
    Kevin,

  since voicemail doesn't support saving in g729 format (as far as I have seen last time I looked into the code), it would need to transcode the g729 to wav or something else at this point to save the voicemail. Isn't that why it is failing when it hits the voicemail system? (sure sounds like what the error is complaining about).

  philippe

alex.robar at gmail.com From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>