[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk restarting in a minute

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Thu Jun 1 01:16:26 MST 2006

yes, it was a typo... and the problem of working too much...

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users