[asterisk-users] Re: FYI - first release of alarm response code.

Kevin Withnall kevin at ilb.com.au
Mon Jul 31 17:26:38 MST 2006

Ill actually be working on this shortly. Ive already designed the system
in my head and just need to write it now :-)

The problem is it will be fairly integrated into the alarm response
code.

I don't think it would be hard to write a phpagi script to do this
normally.
It would just have to...

1. be triggered by a call file in outgoing
2. run the programm see if theres an ack from the user
	if so, write an ack to the database
	if not, lookup the next person in the database and write another
call file

We have a web based job system here that would probably benefit from
such a feature. Once the alarm code is written, ill look at this code if
you like.

Im not the best programmer in the world but I like being able to
contribute to the asterisk community.

See ya