[asterisk-users] AGI Scripts and CDR

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Mon Jul 31 15:13:54 MST 2006

I have an Perl AGI script which accepts inbound calls and offers an
IVR service. Depending on certain options that are selected on the
IVR, the script is supposed to dial-out an external number, and
therefore, basically, conference the original caller with an external
number. That part is working just fine.

The problem I have is that when the script executes the Dial command
(somewhere before the script the Answer command was already issued),
I don't see ANY records in the CDR of the outbound call. I can tell
there was an outbound call because of the call duration, but that's
no real reliable indicator.

Is there a way to trigger a new CDR entry when the IVR script dials
the call?

Thanks,
Daniel