[asterisk-users] cmd DIAL - Who picked up the call?

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jul 31 14:54:42 MST 2006

On Montag, 31. Juli 2006 6:27 William Piper wrote:

> Doesn't the dstchannel in the CDR's show this already?

Does not work for zapata BRI/PRI combinations. If I call Zap/g1/43 e.g. and group 1 is span 1 and 2, dstchannel will be something like Zap/1-1 or Zap/2-1. Imagine

Dial(Zap/g1/43&Zap/g1/44)

A simple Zap/1-1 in dstchannel will tell you nothing... We are using dstchannel for IAX/SIP calls though so you suggestion is of course valid. With the exception of zapata and ISDN.

Kind regards,
  JP