[Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Lele Forzani lele at windmill.it
Mon Jul 31 14:20:13 MST 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 09:58, Olle E Johansson wrote:

> Asterisk has some issues with the Nokia SIP client. I've started to
> add some small
> changes to svn trunk to support call hold with the Nokia,

Would you be so kind and elaborate more on the hold issue or point me to the
patches you are talking about. I really would like to have/backport the hold
function working over stable asterisk, if possible.

I am assuming the issue is the same I am experiencing: asterisk puts the call
on hold, starts MOH, but phone says "Unable to put call N on hold".

> I've had a lot of issues with the Nokia loosing the registration and
> WLAN access while
> I'm still in the office. Anyone that have any remedies for that?

I have no such issues on some AP, with a great, stable, wlan+sip connections,
while having lot of "Disconnected" over others with no apparent relationship
to the signal strength or the use of WEP/WPA (and identical settings on
both). Phone is E61 1.0610.04.04.
So far limited experience says that broadcoms are good, marvells are bad, but
can be really anything.

regards,
lele