[asterisk-users] Macro call uniqueid

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 12:14:31 MST 2006

Could you paste your dial plan please or email me off list? The variable
space is unique for each channel - are you initiating another call within
the macro? you can set the variable with a SetVar(_VARNAME=xxx) to ask the
variable to be inherited in the sub-channels created from the initial one

rajeev
rajeevpn at intelegentnetworks.com